Our mission at West Wilkes High School is to help all students discover and apply course specific content to his/her skills, talents, and post-secondary interests.
Our vision is to transform our community by integrating technology, building relationships, and reducing the dropout
rate – one student at a time.
- Student learning is the chief priority for West Wilkes High School.
- All students have strengths and talents.
- The staff at West Wilkes Highs School is exceptionally qualified and has the ability to challenge and motivate all students to want to succeed.
- The administration and staff at West Wilkes High School have gained the trust and support of stakeholders necessary to take calculated risks in order to create opportunities for continuous improvement.
- We believe that school, home, and community share the responsibility for student success.