Students are expected to exhibit exceptionally good behavior during all assemblies as a sign of respect for their school, classmates, teachers and guests.
- All students will enter the assembly in an orderly and responsible manner.
- All school rules of conduct and activity are in effect during assemblies.
- Applause is the only acceptable manner of expressing appreciation or recognition during assemblies, with the exception of pep rallies.
- Students will not leave the assembly without being dismissed. In most cases, the presiding person will first recognize and dismiss the senior class.
- No food or drinks are allowed during an assembly.